1. Unihealth Tagaytay Hospital and Medical Center, Tagaytay 09228153040 2. Baypointe Hospital and Medical Center, Subic 09275693445 3. Binan Doctors’ Hospital, Laguna 09328447419 4. Luzon Medical Center, Dagupan 09328810340
Asialife Healthcare Corporation started as Asia Life Enterprises founded by Jason Timbol in 2005 repairing and re-selling Hemodialysis equipment and its consumables. Jason, formerly the Technical Services Manager of Baxter Healthcare Philippines Inc., has an extensive knowledge in the renal care segment of the pharmaceutical industry. Asia Life Enterprises’ milestones include.
· 2009 – established first Hemodialysis Unit in Tagaytay
· 2010 – formed pharmaceutical sales division
· 2012 – established it’s fourth Hemodialysis Unit in Binan, Laguna
· 2012 – incorporated as Asialife Healthcare Corporation
Asialife Healthcare Corporation operates four (4) Hemodialysis centers using a total of 20 Hemodialysis machines. These centers average 700 treatments per month and are still growing. Number of treatments is expected to hit 1000/month by end of 2012 or early 2013. Asialife also sells hemodialysis machines like Toray, Nipro and Bellco machines.
With a team of highly qualified sales people, Asialife Healthcare Corporation also engages itself in distribution and selling of pharmaceutical products like Cerebrolysin, Beparin, Suplenex, Epox, Plasbumin, and other products and supplies mostly related to dialysis treatment. Among its partners/suppliers include H&B Pharma, CAAN Pharma, EVER Pharma, and GB Distributor.
1. FDA registered 2. DOH registered 3. SEC registered
Chairman & CEO Sunil Chellani President/General Manager Jason Timbol Vice President/Operations Manager Norman Quiaem Pharmacist Jacqueline Isip